Monday, March 29, 2010

Tutorial: Green Goddess by Mineral Love




Get this look!: Green Goddess

Eyes- Use Mineral Love Magic Mixing Medium to apply Green Goddess to lids and into crease. Apply Pot O' Gold to brow bone for highlight, as well as the inner corners (near your nose) to brighten your eyes. Finish with black liner and a couple coats of mascara.

Face- Keep cheeks neutral, or dust the slightest bit of Pot O' Gold to cheeks for a gentle glow.

Lips- I rocked a bold pink lip here, but another option is a nude lip for daytime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, very pretty look.

I think I'll probably end up doing an EOTD soon using my Mineral Love shadows. Zen is my favourite shadow EVER on the face of the earth and I have you to thank for it!

Tricia said...

Thank you very much!

That is so awesome! I am totally flattered, and so excited that it's your favorite ever!! Can't wait to see your EOTD's :D

Post a Comment